Blogger -ME???
I barely have time to breathe in my extremely busy life, but I really think that blogging will help me relax a little and connect with my family and friends better.
When I was little, (and even now sometimes) my older brother thought it was hilarious when I didn't know the correct word for something because he knew that I with all seriousness would just make up a word or two to complete my sentence. All these which I prefer to call them, "work around" words became quite a large collection of the Susan's souvenir sayings. Well, good thing I did not have a self-esteem problem or I would have never made it. Kids today have it made with computers and especially "spellcheck"!! Where was spellcheck when I was in junior high???
As I look out of my downtown Birmingham apartment windows, it is a beautiful, bright and sunny day. I am also hoping that the flowers I planted yesterday will actually survive.
I am currently in graduate school because I guess I didn't think I had enough to do?? Not really, I am actually pursuing a goal that I put off for years while Eddie and I raised our 3 sons.
Nurse practitioner school is hard, but I do not regret waiting til that last child went off to college. I would not have traded one minute of my time with my kids. They are all grown up now, 2 are married to gorgeous girls and my youngest will marry the gorgeous love of his life in May.
I have a lot on my plate right now with school, work, wedding plans, and gaining 2 more members to our family. That's right, not only a new daughter-in-love, but also a grand-daughter!!! I could not be more excited !!!! or feel any more blessed!!! She is due to arrive in July (goal is to make it through June). I am suppose to be creating my grandmother name. Just can't decide.... I welcome all suggestions. Got to get back to my neonatal pharm. paper..... have a great afternoon!! "This is the day that the Lord has made; be glad and rejoice in it."
No comments:
Post a Comment